Croquette's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, September 6th, 2024 6:37 PM

Diamond rewards Peacock Premium benefit no longer working

I'm a Diamond rewards member, so as far as I was aware, I have access to free Peacock Premium with my Xfinity subscription. Even though the reward is claimed, the linked Peacock account just prompts me to buy a new plan. When I go to https://customer.xfinity.com/activate-peacock with my Xfinity account, it tells me I'm not eligible. Am I missing something, or should I have access to the Peacock benefit?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 month ago

Hey there, Croquette, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your Peacock concerns. We truly appreciate you being an Xfinity Diamond Reward member. You would have access to Peacock through your Xfinity Rewards. If it is showing redeemed it should be working for you. Have you tried signing in to Peacock with any and all email addresses that may be associated with your account? Often times the offer gets tied to an older email address. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

1 month ago

Same thing is happening to me.  I called and they said they’re aware of the issue and will let me know when it’s resolved.  It’s been 3 days and still nothing.  I’ve had peacock forever and now it tells me I need to sign up for a plan.  

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

28 days ago

Same thing with me. Called for technical help yesterday and they said they would call back in 24 hrs, not. What is the problem???
Why isnt the rewards offer working for diamond xfinity clients?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

DD7471 Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a similar issue. Is your concern regarding Peacock as well or a different Dimond reward? 
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

I lost access as well, and the peacock app wants me to pay. I’m a diamond member. Can you see if you can help me? Thank you 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_8e7246. Here are a some steps on our Peacock Premium promotional offers overview. Please let us know if you need any assistance in getting the Peacock offer. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

I’ve read the info in the link you provided before I posted in this thread. I still need help getting Peacock back to free as I’m a Diamond member. Thanks again. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_8e7246 Thank you for reviewing that site as well and for being one of our Diamond rewards members! I love this perk for our long time customers! Let's help get your access back! 
Please send us a direct message with your name and service address. From there we will verify the account and request the email address you currently use to sign in and help reactivating the free Peacock premium service for your account! 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

15 days ago

I discovered the same issue. When I went to the rewards through the app, it said it was already activated. On a hunch, I went strait through a browser through this address,

https://customer.xfinity.com/activate-peacock

On this page, I was able to reactivate the peacock subscription and have it working again. Hope this helps someone else out.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here