Terry0327's profile

Contributor

• 

208 Messages

Thursday, August 24th, 2023 11:24 PM

Closed

Diamond Member Reward Question

I am a Diamond member and really like the Rewards that come with it. I received an Email that stated I could get an Apple Watch on Xfinity as part of the Rewards Program. It gave me a code to enter at check out. I get to check out and it says there is a $12 monthly device payment and then a $10 Internet usage fee, and then taxes on the device to pay upfront. Am I missing something or doing something wrong. Thanks for any help.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @Terry0327, and thank you for your feedback! Our Digital Care team would be happy to help take a closer look at your reward and review the details together. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Contributor

• 

129 Messages

11 months ago

This is typical of Xfinity.  Sounds like a really nice reward, until you read the fine print.  It's a free Watch, but you've got to ACTIVATE it with service from them.  Not sure why it's telling you there's a "device payment," too, but I read the first line of the terms and conditions and backed out immediately.

This rewards program is kind of a joke.  It seems designed just to keep you buying more and more from Xfinity.

Contributor

• 

208 Messages

11 months ago

You are correct. The payments on the watch are credited to your account on a monthly basis only if you stay with Xfinity. If you leave Xfinity you will owe a balance of the watch at all the remaking payments

5 Messages

No one at Xfinity even seems to know that much.

4 Messages

11 months ago

I too received an email about being eligible for the Apple Watch, but when I went to Rewards it wasn't there. I am a Diamond level. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you so much for being a Diamond Rewards member @hellfire4z. To confirm, are you an XFINITY Mobile customer? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I also received that email announcement and yet I could not find a link to claim the watch on my rewards page.  According to a DM chat I had with Xfinity Customer Service, all Apple Watch rewards were claimed/gone in the first few hours of the announcement.  I think it's rather disingenuous of Xfinity to send a promo mail stating that they have reward Apple watches for "everyone" until October 10 when in fact they were no longer available by the end of the first day of the promotion.

4 Messages

@XfinityAlyssaA​  Yes I am a mobile customer too. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Thank you so much for confirming. I would be happy to take a look at the Xfinity Rewards available to you. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further. To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not. Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page. Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon and type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list. You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

4 Messages

I have done this and have not gotten a response

5 Messages

10 months ago

I am having the same problem with my "free" Smartwatch from Xfinity.  I can't get Xfinity to apply credits to my account for payments run on my credit card but yet they sent me a Retail Installment Contract stating that I agree to make 24 monthly payments of $12.49????????  For my free watch??????  Looks like I get to return my watch and fight with Xfinity over the $35.00 restocking fee.   GRRRRRR.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Typical.... Unfortunately, there is  always a catch!

Contributor

• 

208 Messages

10 months ago

A way to keep you tied to Xfinity. However, I did get a great deal on the phones I purchased.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

I received an email from Xfinity stating that I am getting Peacock Premium for FREE. I followed the prompts to activate the service and got to a part where I was to put in my credit card information. If it is indeed FREE, why do you need credit card information? Please advise!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hello, @chris2tracey

the process to redeem promotional codes and the required payment method are covered in this Peacock help article https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/valid-payment-method

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here