U

Thursday, February 22nd, 2024 2:40 AM

Closed

Data usage page has been down for quite a while

Hi All,

Do any of you also having the trouble seeing your data usage page?

When I logged in and tried to view my Internet data usage, that page has always been broken, and directing me to a page with list of other non-related topics.  I reported this to Comcast customer service, and asked them to esclate this to their website team to fix it, and they still haven't done anything after more than a month. This is so bad and pathetic! 

I wonder why Xfinity/Comcast hasn't fixed this, or maybe they just don't care?

If anyone from Comcast is reading this, please esclate this to your manager. 

Contributor

• 

168 Messages

7 months ago

@user_0q0ar1 - Apparently this linkhttps://customer.xfinity.com/#/devices#usage has been broken for a few months, there is another live Post on this very topic going for 3 weeks.

However, the current data usage is available to see after you login into your Xfinity account and click the Internet link (top left corner) -

"Your Plan" should load with 3 lines - Speed, Equipment and Usage ! (please see below) [Additionally, the data usage information is available via the Xfinity App and on Xfinity TV.]

2 Messages

Thank you for the reply!  But unfotunately, clicking on that "Vew usage" still leads to a broken page with irrelavant topics - I think it goes to the same broken page in the usage display.   That being said, there's a usage number being displayed on the Your plan page Usage section, so I guess I can live with that, although the detail page is still broken. 

I hope someone in Comcast will take some actions to relay this to their website team!

Thanks!

Expert

• 

106.1K Messages

7 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

7 months ago

Hello @user_0q0ar1! We appreciate you reaching out on our Forums. I am sorry to hear about the complications you've experienced trying to see your data usage. I certainly know the importance of viewing your usage. I do see some very helpful information was posted on this thread, were the steps provided helpful, and were you able to successfully view your data usage when following those steps? 

Let us know at your convenience, thank you! 

Contributor

• 

168 Messages

@XfinityAmira - the Usage page in question still needs to be fixed for all customers to be able to view, could you please escalate this issue to the proper support team? As the Customer Security Assurance Tier2 member told me that the Usage Page has been under maintenance for over 3 months !

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @user_noname thank you for taking the time out of your day to reply. I wanted to assure you that this is the hands of our Dev/engineer experts and they are working on getting this corrected. We appreciate the feedback, as we are always looking to improve the user experience with our products.

We are also asking customers who are having issues to contact our CSA (customer security assurance) experts at 1-800-XFINITY to see if any issues can be resolved for the tracker, it sounds like you have already done those steps. 

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

7 months ago

... the Customer Security Assurance Tier2 member told me that the Usage Page has been under maintenance for over 3 months !

If that statement is correct, it is not universal:

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

(edited)

Contributor

• 

168 Messages

@BruceW - That is very interesting, Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

7 months ago

... Could you please elaborate on what you mean "it is not universal" ?

Simply that the page is accessible for me. Reaching it is a bit hit-or-miss, but I can almost always display it, "under maintenance" notwithstanding.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Contributor

• 

168 Messages

@BruceW - Thank you, yes I realized that after I saw the screen shot, that means they just gave me bogus information,

oh and btw they closed my first Ticket without resolution, I had to force them to open another one !

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here