U

Monday, May 13th, 2024 7:16 AM

Damaged utility vault

I’m not sure exactly how to get this fixed, we have a damaged utility vault for Xfinity in front of our house. I attempted to submit a request previously, But since my Xfinity account is through my parents address, they sent the repair technician to their house instead of ours. There was no way for me to enter an address of where the damaged both located, is anybody on here able to help figure this out. Appreciate it!

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

823 Messages

2 months ago

Hi there, @user_o1ctxe! Thanks for reaching out here on the community forums! We can help work this out with you. Please send a direct message to us by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your full name and complete street address where the issue is present. Thanks! 

Expert

• 

104.9K Messages

2 months ago

The concern is not "Community Knowledge Base" related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here