sean2014's profile

Tue, Dec 22, 2020 9:00 AM

Damaged pedestal--3 calls for repair; Comcast tech has falsely claimed it's been fixed

I've called Comcast Customer Support three times in the past week to report a broken Comcast pedestal, requiring pedestal replacement, on the SW corner of our property. The broken Comcast pedestal has holes in it and is falling apart, presenting a safety issue to children who regularly walk by our property.

On my two prior calls, ticket numbers 052-060-186 and 052-077-059, Comcast tech support falsely claimed the repair was made, never called me as promised, and closed out these tickets. The pedestal is still broken as it originally was. And no tech support rep ever called me as promised.

My current active ticket (third try) is 052-085-400, with Comcast again promising to call me within 24 hours, and properly complete replacement of this broken pedestal. When will this broken pedestal be replaced as requested?

Responses

ComcastTeds

Official Employee

• 

18.9K Messages

6 m ago

@sean2014  Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. 

I have looped in the right teams plus our local leadership on this so that we can get this situation on the right path as quickly as possible. 

Apologies again and thanks for your patience.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

Thanks for help, I'm looking forward to seeing it replaced. It's your equipment, after all!

New to the Community?

Start Here