user_pfam79's profile

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Friday, October 11th, 2024 12:10 AM

Customer Service has been terrible, changed my plan without my consent, i'm paying for x2 gig (w/ xfi complete) and they changed it.

Live in CO Springs, there was scheduled maintenance upgrade that occurred on Monday morning and before that I was getting full download/upload speeds (2400/350). After the scheduled maintenance I get a text message saying service was completed, but now my speeds were cut in half. I talked with an xfinity agent (phone call) and asked for a tech to come out to the house as the neighborhood node has been messed up before after a previous upgrade. Well, yesterday out of nowhere my service returned to normal before the scheduled appointment, so I did an online chat to cancel the service appointment. They cancelled, and then my modem rebooted right after this for some reason, I thought it was weird so I looked at my account after this and did speed tests. When the modem rebooted my service was moved to the gigabit extra plan (1000down/40up). I didn't authorize this and my billing still shows that I'm supposed to be getting 2gbps and xfi complete deal. I call xfinity again today and they said they don't know how the plan changed but in order to get it changed back it has to be escalated and may take 3 days until I get an email back from Xfinity with documents to sign. I didn't make the change and I don't get why they can't change my plan back. Then one of the agents tried to say my plan expired. I showed them in the billing my promotional plan doesn't end until some time in December. This company is really going downhill. The service is getting bad and as soon as fiber comes into my neighborhood (next couple months) i'm out, this is ridiculous. 

I'm sitting here paying for something i'm not getting, make that make sense. 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

8 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

8 days ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support @user_pfam79.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can to address your service concerns.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team here to ensure you are having the best experience with your service.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your details so that we can get started. 

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

• As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

• An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here