U

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 10:47 PM

Customer Service Complaint-Direct Messaging

Hello,

Your representative put me on hold 1 hour and forty one minutes ago-I'm still waiting. Its clear no one plans to speak to me, but would hope I hang up. She is supposed to be getting a "Supervisor" to help with the issue. I'd like to write a formal complaint about my entire experience. It has been deplorable. Xfinity's "Customer Service" has been the furthest thing from helpful, responsible and professional that I've experienced in the realm of "Customer Service" in my forty years of life.  Where can I send my complaint and to whom can I send it to?

Official Employee

• 

857 Messages

23 days ago

user_1p9lz8 Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

4 Messages

I've done so. I'd like immediate movement on this issue and I'd like to never have to contact your "Customer Service" again.

1 Message

Did you ever get an email or any kind of human contact information? I have never had such an awful customer service experience and I've spent an hour now looking for ANYWHERE to send a complaint. OMG!

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

Hello, @user_jo80ag! I am sorry to hear about your experience. We would be more than happy to take your feedback and help in any way we can. Please, send us a DM with your full name, address, and complaint. I'll see you there!

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
•Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
•Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
•Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
•Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
•Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here