trdubose06's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Monday, October 3rd, 2022 8:43 PM

Closed

Credit for Hurricane Ian Outage?

I apologize for posting here but I can't get through on the phone number and I need assistance.

My home has been without service since 09/28/22 due to Hurricane Ian. My husband and I work primarily from home and are unable to do so because of the outages. I know a Hurricane is not something within Comcast's control but I'm wondering if there will be any credits offered do to the lack of service?

I have attempted to request a credit through the website but it continues to tell me I am ineligible which I am not sure as to why.

Thank you

trdubose06

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Hurricane Ian

Official Employee

• 

944 Messages

2 years ago

Oh no, you don't have to apologize for messaging us on this forum! I'm very sorry for the inconvience you are going through with not having service, I truly understand how this is impacting you and your husband since you do depend on the Internet for work. Can you please send me a DM with your full first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityRichard​ Thank you Richard. I direct messaged XfinitySupport because it did not give me the option for XfinityRichard.

trdubose06

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here