U

Friday, October 4th, 2024 11:11 PM

Complaint

I am writing to formally express my deep dissatisfaction regarding the treatment I received from a supervisor named on October 3, 2023, at approximately 9:30 PM ET. As a customer with two accounts, I found his conduct to be not only unprofessional but also disrespectful.

Throughout the conversation, the supervisor exhibited a rude and arrogant demeanor. He repeatedly threatened to hang up on me, which he ultimately did. I approached the call seeking assistance with a valid claim related to an error on Xfinity's part, and instead of receiving help, I was met with hostility. 

I already had a similar experience with an xfinity internet supervisor on 08/30/2024, everything is on record in my account of the multiple complaints I have made with the bad service and bad treatment on me

Furthermore, I believe there was an element of bias in treatment of me. I have encountered similar issues with the Spanish-speaking service center, which has a troubling reputation for providing poor customer service. Each time I have requested to speak with a supervisor, I have faced a dismissive and frustrated response, making it clear that asking for a supervisor leads to an even more unpleasant experience.

This pattern suggests a lack of oversight and accountability within the department. It is alarming that such behavior appears to be tolerated, allowing supervisors to act without any consequences. Unfortunately, this is not an isolated incident; my experiences mirror countless negative reviews from other customers regarding the Spanish-language service.

I urge you to review the call recordings for verification. There must be a department responsible for monitoring these interactions, as the current situation poses a significant risk to customer retention. If these issues are not addressed, I fear that many customers, including myself, will consider taking others actions due to the consistent mistreatment.

I hope that Xfinity Mobile and Xfinity Internet will take this complaint seriously and implement necessary changes to ensure that all customers receive the respectful and competent service they deserve.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Sincerely,

<EDIT: Removed Personal Information>

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

14 days ago

Hey there,  user_bjpx7e thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your experience. This is definitely not the customer experience we want you to have, and we would be happy to help ensure this is addressed. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here