U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 10:43 PM

Compensation for next month

I have been out of internet for 2 days and still not on do I get some compensation on next month since I pay for 30 days of service and I haven’t been getting it 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

6 days ago

Hey @user_3c0g36, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the recent service interruption you may have experienced. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

The best and easiest way to check your Xfinity products and services is through the Xfinity App. From here, you can see if there is an active service interruption as well as any possible time of restoration. If you are within a service interruption, you can quickly submit a request for a service adjustment for the time without services.

To request an adjustment, you will need to visit our Xfinity Status Center, Sign In, and select "Check Eligibility" for 'Experienced a recent service interruption? You may be eligible for a credit.'. This will help apply any eligible adjustments to the account.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here