PRT940's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, December 6th, 2020 11:00 AM

Closed

Comcast installers cut Centurylink line in 2 places. Centurylink charged me $95 to repair.

I got cable installed in August to replace DirecTV/DSL. The installer subcontractors cut my existing Centurylink phone/DSL line in 2 places, and told me to call Comcast about it. I called Comcast, but nobody ever came out or followed up with me. Centurylink charged me $95 to repair the line (apparently they can charge for that now). I contacted Comcast again in September to try to get reimbursed, and a Jason from "Cat Communications" or "Kat Communications" called me back in September and promised he'd take care of it. I've had to call him back 4 times since then, and each time he swears he was told it was taken care of, and that he'll take care of it immediately, and let me know when it is done, but he never does anything, and doesn't respond to 2 texts I sent asking for status, and my last call went to voice mail. How do I get reimbursed for the $95 charge to fix the cut line? Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem Solver

• 

18.9K Messages

3 years ago

@PRT940  

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. 

We have placed a credit of $100 on your account for this. Thanks for your patience.  

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Thanks! Looks like I should've come here first! It's very refreshing to have a problem solved quickly -- I've gotten used to having my complaints ignored by DirecTV(AT&T) and Centurylink, despite having accounts with them for over 20 years. This is a very refreshing change.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here