Close Account

Formal request to close forum account

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

4.5K Messages

19 d ago

@elie2wins 

While we cannot close your forum account, we can prevent it from accessing the site. If that is what you are looking for, please let us know and we can make that happen immediately.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 d ago

i am super unhappy with the services I received online chatting! I am experiencing financial difficulties and have been a loyal customer since 2018 and had to terminate my services as I moved in with relatives and terminated my contract early. But this company wants to be heartless and not waive $150.00 early termination fee. Needless to say- I will not ever return or recommend Xfinity!!!

XfinityEva

Official Employee

• 

282 Messages

We're sorry to hear that this has been your experience @user_0973b7 We would like to offer a second look at your account. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address to get started.

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3kajO4e
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
  •  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
  •  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/2XfS9FQ for an example.

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!) 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
EG

Expert

• 

90.6K Messages

4 d ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related. Thread moved here to this help section for greater exposure to the Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.  

New to the Community?

Start Here