2 Messages

Sunday, August 4th, 2024 4:49 PM

Chat live

Chat with live person

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

3 months ago

havefaith999 Greetings! Thanks for using our Forums and our team is here happy to work with you. How can we be of assistance?

1 Message

18 days ago

Why am I not receiving a paper bill in the mail

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good afternoon @user_n5idve, and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team here on our forums, we appreciate it and hope you are having a fantastic Tuesday so far! I see you reached out wondering why you are not receiving a paper bill in the mail. Are you by chance enrolled in paperless billing? Are you still receiving bills by email? Rest assured, we want to make sure you are receiving your monthly statements. 

You can check if you are enrolled in paperless billing as well as turn it on or off by logging in to your online account using our easy and convenient XFINITY app or online web portal https://login.xfinity.com/login. Please be aware though if you are receiving a discount for paperless billing and turn it off, you will no longer receive that discount. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here