U

Tuesday, March 19th, 2024 10:07 PM

Chat agent complaint

Hi, im Diago a Gold member for xfinity that has never been late for a payment and value customer trying to reach someone from this company who cares , because the chat agents you have are trying to scam customers to sell more and lying and i have proof of it . Well first your chat agent “ Akash” from India lied to me and tried to scam me with a service i never requested ( if I didn’t see the scam he would ve definitely screwed me over) and i find this unacceptable when i just wanted my modem to be updated and was very specific about it, in top of that he jump off the chat after promising will help me with the new modem. After that came to the chat Aditya without introducing herself the first thing she typed was a rude order to me and after asking if that is how she learned to introduce herself she or he answered this and i quote “are you here for the assistance or the greeting ? “ wow how rude , i need someone to make sure this people this company is hiring know how to treat customers and how to no try to scam them, because we are paying for service not for some indian to treat us like that. Im documenting all and wont stop until appart from helping me getting a new modem as my right also to teach this agents how to do their job properly.

Official Employee

• 

961 Messages

3 months ago

Hey @user_xfe8qb,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with us and providing your feedback. I can most certainly assist in passing along the feedback to the proper team. 

I would love to gather some additional detail so that we can send the feedback to the proper department. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support by clicking the chat icon in the top right with your full first/last name and complete service address (Including the city, state, and zip code)? We hope to hear from you soon. 

1 Message

24 days ago

Why xfinity giving chat support to the people of india. They end the chat if we say no to any promotions. Today i open chat for technician slot first indian person name Ansh doing my work then after he asking for my mobile monthly bill i say " I don't know" then again he ask after that i say i don't need any promotions just arrange a technician for me and that indian Ansh end my chat. Is this the way how you treat customer who already in problem. What a shame 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hi, @user_yqh3sb! I'm sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service team. We are happy to help find you a promotion. Since this is a 2-month-old thread, we ask you to please find the best board to author your question or concern, and post your question publicly. This will open a ticket in our system for us to assist. We look forward to your post. Thank you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here