taylorjm28's profile

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

Tuesday, January 9th, 2024 11:26 PM

Change my plan, was told to make a post

I chatted a few days ago and was not ready to change my plan, but now I am. I was told to make a post and I will receive a direct message to start the process. Thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

943 Messages

4 months ago

Hello @taylorjm28, Thanks for creating a new post on our community forum, I appreciate it. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to help with that repackage. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

2 Messages

10 days ago

Would like to change my plan, to lower one, and you want to charge me more, I’m not on any contract, and to down size, what’s up?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello and welcome to Comcast. @user_jln4j9, thank you so much for taking your time in reaching out to us regarding the changes you are wanting to make to your account. You have reached an expert here on our Forums page and we are happy to assist you today. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

10 days ago

Would like to change my account and down grade to fit our budget, and nobody will help

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here