Flash63's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, April 19th, 2024 6:37 PM

Can't use email on iPhone

I am successfully using one of my e-mail addresses on my iPhone.  I want to add another.  I know that I have to select "Allow access to my Xfinity connect email through third-party programs" in my email security settings.  The problem is, it won't stay checked.  I check it, switch to another setting, come back, and it's unchecked again.  On the email I'm using successfully on my iphone, it stays checked.  How do I get this setting to stay so I can use this email address on my phone's app?  I have wasted hours trying to get support for this simple question.  And I've tried to make this setting in several browsers with the same results.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hey there Flash63 thank you for using our Forums to contact our team about your email issues. We are happy to work together on this to make sure we have you enjoying your emails quickly. To get started can you send us a DM with your full name and service address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

Took a while and a few people, but this is resolved.  Comcast had to change something on their end.  It wasn't something I could fix myself. 

Official Employee

• 

840 Messages

@Flash63 Thanks for the update! I am so glad to learn ths has been resolved for you! If you need anything more please don't hesitate to create a new post for us! Have a fantastic weekend! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here