bulkTenant's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 1st, 2020 9:00 AM

Closed

Can't upgrade internet for bulk tenants via website

Hi,

I'd like to upgrade my internet service speed. When I follow prompts on the website I eventually end up on this page:

https://www.xfinity.com/learn/landing/bulk-tenant

Which never loads.

Help?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I would like to BUMP this question. I am trying to access my plan and I get the same error. The page never loads. I get some services from my community and some i have upgraded. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same problem here. I'm literally trying to give xfinity more money to upgrade but the page won't load

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hey there, @DrPepper2, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. I would be happy to assist you with making changes to your account and I apologize for the issues you have had in making these changes! We definitely want to ensure your services are working for your lifestyle needs! 

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having this same problem, I am trying to change my plan as well as move and I cannot get past this page

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi, @davster909! I'll gladly lend a hand if you are running into the same issue. I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your direct message. Please add your first and last name to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Such a pain that I cant make changes online. They really should fix this.

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

3 years ago

Dead thread from last year now being closed.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here