U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, January 4th, 2023 11:32 PM

Closed

Can’t select a device to return

I didn’t know we had to return the equipment. It’s been two months since I disconnect it but when I try to create the shipping label to return the equipment it doesn’t give me a option to select the device.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have the Same Issue and Have been Unable to return a Device since December.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_40eb9a, @user_40eb9a. I appreciate you trying to get a label online. The best option is to take your equipment to a direct UPS store where they will pack, label, and ship for free. You only need a label if you are doing UPS home pickup or UPS drop box. If you do not live near a UPS store or our store, please direct message us your name and address. 

Make sure you are signed in to forums

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon(direct message) near the bell icon. 2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

2. Hit the compose button to the right of "conversations"

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here