L

Saturday, July 6th, 2024 10:07 AM

Can't Return Equipment

There was a storm out by me a month or so ago and it shorted out the xfinity modem I previously had. I contacted customer service via chat and they were able to get me a new modem sent to my home (great), but I was never told or instructed to return the damaged modem. There was also no instruction in the box for the new modem to return the damaged one. So I threw out the old damaged modem.

This month, I get a charge for "unreturned equipment".

Is there anything I can do to remove the charge? So far, the chat bot hasn't been helpful and I can't seem to get to a live person.

Though I'd be frustrated, I would even pay for the old damaged equipment in a single payment to remove the current charge.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

2 months ago

lackadaisyx 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you with your equipment return issue. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here