CableMath82's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 6th, 2023 5:24 PM

Closed

Can’t pause or rewind live tv

[Edited: "Language"]. And your customer service is the worst. Can’t talk to a real human. I pay $340mo and can’t use the services I pay for. Calling the BBB if we can’t resolve this issue. Sick and tired of [Edited: "Language"] nobody to talk to. Worst cable company ever!!!!!​

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey @CableMath82, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our Forums. We apologize you were having troubles getting assistance and I'd love to help with the rewind issue. When you try to pause or rewind, do you get any error messages or error codes?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

It says a card is missing 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Thanks for updating us with the error message so we can ensure we are on the same page, @user_387a17. The card error is talking about the internal cable card in the cable box. There is no way for us to send out a new one, so the box will need to be replaced. Do you want to swap it out at your local Xfinity store or do you prefer we ship one via UPS? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here