U

Monday, October 14th, 2024 12:40 AM

Canceling XPod order

I want to cancel my xpod order but I can't get ahold of customer service. Any help?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

4 days ago

Greetings, @user_ap5f7z! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about making changes to your order. You have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Direct Message, please click on the “Direct Message” icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon, then type or select "Xfinity Support". Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window and press Enter to send your message and initiate a live session.

2 Messages

I just sent you guys a direct message.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 days ago

Thanks for taking the time to reach out @user_ap5f7z. I am glad to see that the work order has been cancelled for the WiFi Boost Pod, but that it may be too late and the device may have already shipped.

If you receive the WiFi Boost Pod, you can initiate a return by visiting our 'How to return or exchange WiFi Boost Pods or Storm-Ready WiFi and Battery Backup' support page and filling out the online form. If there happens to be anything more we could assist you with, please create a new parent post submission. Thank you for choosing Xfinity and we hope you have a great rest of your day. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here