U

Friday, July 26th, 2024 10:22 PM

Cancel Service

I’ve had to re-type this message three times now. Every time I finish it refreshes saying there was an error.

i need to cancel my service and do not have time to waste waiting on hold. I don’t understand why there isn’t a way to do it online or email someone.

I scheduled a call expecting it to be an actual person but it’s just a machine to only get put on hold. I waited 10 minutes and didn’t have more time to spend waiting so I didn’t even get to cancel my service.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 month ago

Hey @user_r3k5aa, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity account and services. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you and see what options we have for the account.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full first/last name and complete service address (Including the city, state, and zip code)? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

1 month ago

Note that what @XfinityDemitrius called "the Peer to peer chat icon" is actually called the "Direct Messaging" icon. The facility was renamed nearly 3 years ago.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here