J

Wednesday, September 27th, 2023 12:10 AM

Closed

Can I switch to in store pickup?

On the 22nd I placed an order for new Xfinity Internet service and I haven't had any updates since. I'm wondering if I'm able to go into the store and pickup my order rather than wait for it to be shipped. It's been 2 full business days and I'm very impatient at this point.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

11 months ago

Hey there, @user_77caa0, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your equipment. I would be happy to check on your equipment and see if we can get your equipment changed to a pickup. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further. To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not. Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page. Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon and type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list. You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here