U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, March 4th, 2023 2:43 AM

Closed

CableCard

trying to get a cablecard and all links on site go to dead ends. all info on forum is old and outdated aswell.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

492 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_d53a8b, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us! We will be happy to assist you with getting a cable card! If you don't mind, can you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityJimmy​ So where on the web page is the private message? I have tried firefox adn edge (chromium) and see no way to send a private message.

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

@DocACE911

I think you are referring to the "chat" icon. If so, it is in the upper right, left of the notification bell. It looks like a chat/text box.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there @user_d53a8b! Here is a step-by-step guide on how to activate able cards https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/pair-activate-cablecard I checked the links, and they're all working. Let me know if you run into any issues. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityAntoine​ thank you for getting bac kto me... that link works... the page it directs you to however,to actually activate, dont.

cablecardactivation.xsp.comcast.net/

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

I just checked it and it does. That is strange it's not working for you. I'm double-checking on my end to see if we can actually do it on our end here. I'll reach back out to you via modmail with my findings. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityAntoine​ its weird it like times out on my end. ive tired signing in aswell

Visitor

• 

1 Message

This still does not work for me either:

cablecardactivation.xsp.comcast.net does not work, I tried multiple times on different days.

In Edge

Hmmm… can't reach this page

cablecardactivation.xsp.comcast.net took too long to respond

Problem Solver

• 

322 Messages

@user_71aa6c Have you tried different web browser pages? Can you try to access the page in an incognito/private browser page? Clearing cache and cookies in your web browser is a recommended step as well.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.8K Messages

1 year ago

It's not working for me either in South-Central PA:

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Nor for me in Ann Arbor, MI, at 2:30 ET today. I'm also getting the same error message.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here