U

Monday, June 3rd, 2024 5:16 PM

Cable termination box on my lawn AND pavers

Hello Support!

how close to your box on my lawn can I put paving stones?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 months ago

user_2d40az  Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. I am finding specific information about how close to the box on the lawn you can put paving stones. However, it is important to ensure that the box remains well-ventilated and that there is no direct exposure to precipitation or extreme heat or cold. 

3 Messages

The pavers will just be for a walking path, no grilles or any other appliances will be anywhere near the box.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

GREAT! Then you should be okay. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Thanks Christy!!!

We'll also call 811 and get the underground cables marked.

(retired Comcast-NBCU)

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

You're welcome! I hope you are enjoying retirement! I am a long way off from those days. Please feel free to reach out anytime if you have any other questions or concerns. Our team is here for you and full of experts in everything Xfinity. Another great resource is our Xfinity app. This app is great for troubleshooting, and reviewing billing, and you can even schedule a callback. Here is a link if you have not already downloaded the very user-friendly app.  https://comca.st/2zsiyBf I hope you have a great day and make your weekend amazing!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here