U

Wednesday, June 19th, 2024 4:53 AM

Cable still not buried.

It has been over three weeks, with no results after multiple calls to Xfinity agents and the assistant. All utility flags were placed long ago.  Agents have promised three different dates for burial, but nothing has happened. Tonight, the agent extended it another 10 days, which will be 30 days from installation. Unable to mow grass, dangerous for kids & pets.  How do I get the service I deserve and for which I pay dearly? 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 months ago

Hello, @user_8qc1wm we can take a closer look at your account and the work that's been done so far. When you can please send us a direct message that includes your name and service address. Once we locate your account we can send you a verification message and take the right actions to help. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

3 Messages

There is no Direct Message icon nor bell icon. I am using my mobile Xfinity app.  Must I use a PC? 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for letting us know @user_8qc1wm! Are you able to send us a direct message using this link here?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

No. The link takes me to Community Forum “Need Help?”

no place to send a DM. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_8qc1wm this might help. 

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

3 months ago

We are having the same problem.  Connections have been spotty for about six weeks.  We've had 4 visits at least, and no results.  Email claims the cable was buried last Friday.  

Hasn't happened yet.

Official Employee

• 

792 Messages

user_tzz66j thank you for using the Community Forum to reach out today. I would be more than happy to look into your connection concerns and check on the status of your cable bury ticket. How far back is your most recent contact regarding this issue?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here