U

Visitor

• 

27 Messages

Tuesday, July 4th, 2023 9:43 PM

Closed

building a plan

I can't build a plan with internet, home phone and TV. All I can do is build a tv plan. I add internet abd and tv, at the end just tv shows up. I tried various browsers and addresses in my neighborhood. Nothing will work.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

sold out of date plan

Visitor

• 

27 Messages

1 year ago

I was sold a wrong plan. Xfinity is not doing anything about it. They said I signed up for the Popular Plan, not the Ultimate. I signed up for the channels I was shown.  After I signed up I found out I was given a 2022 channel line up. Therefore the channels I was told I'd get are no longer in the plan I was shown.  The Employee outlined the channels an highlighted them.  They wrote on the channel lineup their name and phone number. How can they sell something that doesn't exist? They are refusing to honor their agreement. What can I do?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled sold wrong plan

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @user_dff97f, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the channel lineup, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

27 Messages

1 year ago

I don't get the channels I was supposed to get.  Xfinity doesn't say why.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Channel line-up

Visitor

• 

27 Messages

1 year ago

How do I find current promotions? I tried chat, they don't answer my questions. I tried looking online but I have to create a account. I'm a customer, if I try to look at deals it says contact a Agent. The Agent said look at promotions online.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled current promotions

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_dff97f 

Are you looking at deals when you are signed in to your account or are you looking at new customer deals?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

27 Messages

1 year ago

I can't get anyone to help lower my bill.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here