Sylverion's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, May 2nd, 2024 12:55 AM

Braves/Ballys

If you don't give me my Braves back pronto, I'm going to a different provider.  I don't pay as much as I do to have you take away my favorite thing to watch.  And I don't [Edited: Language] who's fault it is, I pay you, give me my channel back.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

5 months ago

Hey @Sylverion ,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. Our agreement with Diamond Sports Group (DSG) to carry the Regional Sports Networks (RSN) has expired. As a result, we are no longer authorized to carry it effective April 30 at 11:59 p.m. ET. DSG programming is not available with Xfinity or Comcast Business, including any related programming on Xfinity Stream.

Comcast pays programmers to bring our customers the entertainment, information, and sports they want. We work to negotiate fair terms in order to ensure the greatest value for customers given all the ways content can be accessed today.

We recommend visiting our xfinity.com/howitworks for more information on how we deliver great content to our customers and xfinity.com/facts for a full list of impacted content. 

1 Message

My broadcast of the Braves is not watchable. Weard colors picture interrupted I had to subscribe to Fubo to get a good picture. My Comcast bill is almost $380 per month. Not acceptable!!!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 months ago

File a complaint with the FCC

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here