magmaro's profile

Contributor

• 

45 Messages

Friday, October 22nd, 2021 6:59 PM

Closed

Blast internet pricing

Been with comcast over 12 years and have NEVER missed a payment.

I now have only Blast internet with them. I just ported my phone to another carrier because xfinity would not gice me a break on my bill of $125.

Before I contact verizon FIOS-----can someone  in here that works with comcast give me a break on my internet pricing which estimate will be $105 for blast or $100 for 200 mpbs.

Do not want to switch BUT I feel I ought to be able to get some kind of a decent price on Blast or 200 mpbs,

Can anyone who values long term customers help me with this?

many thx

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

3 years ago

Hi there! We would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there! 

Contributor

• 

45 Messages

@XfinityAirelle 

(REMOVED PERSONAL INFORMATION)

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

We have removed the personal information you have publicly posted. To send a messaget, please click the message icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". You must be logged in. Talk to you there! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

45 Messages

@XfinityAirelle 

How

Cannot find a place to start a chat

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here