U

Wednesday, May 15th, 2024 3:36 PM

Bill doubling

My bill is set to double this month and I’d like to speak to someone.  Keep seeing references to direct messaging but when I try to follow the links there is no such option.  Can someone from Xfinity please reach out?  We will have to switch to another provider if we can’t retain our current pricing.  Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 months ago

Hello there @user_d3bru4!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can in addressing your account billing concerns.  You have reached out to the right team to get things squared away.  So that we can get started, please feel free to shoot us a private message.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 months ago

Thanks so much for that info Daniel.  So that I can fully access your account, I would like to shoot you a 6-digit security code. This will be sent to the cell number or email address we have on file for you. Is now a good time to send that to you? 

3 Messages

Yes, sure.  It gets confusing because both my wife’s and my info are on there.  My cell is the one ending in <Edited: "Personal Information">

if you have that…

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 months ago

@user_d3bru4

Thanks for reaching out to us today I'm glad we were able to find you a pricing plan for the services you love and need feel free to reach out to us anytime please enjoy the rest of your day

3 Messages

Hi - question for you folks.  When we chatted the other day, I could have sworn you said the new contract would be at 800mbps downstream.  I seem to be capped at 500mbps.  When I verified the new contract, it just said "FAST", which doesn't specify a number.  Can you please let me know if I am mistaken?  Is there a transcript available of our chat?  Thank you!  Dan

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_d3bru4 let's take a closer look at your account. Are you able to please send us another direct message so we can work on your account in detail? This would be great! You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here