U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 28th, 2024 5:49 PM

Bally sports credit

I stopped receiving Bally Sports but never received a credit.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 months ago

user_b80414, Hi there! Thanks for spending the time out of your day to visit our forums page for help with receiving that credit. You've come to the right place for help. You can expect to receive an email on when you can expect to receive a credit for the channel loss. You will also see the credit and an associated message on bills issued between May 28 and June 7, 2024. How does this sound?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I Just got the email and it said a credit was going to be issued for $8.30 for the bally RSN.  You currently charge $0.15 a month for that channel.  I do not believe there are any other channels included as RSN's.  Whay is there a discrepancy.  Also We should receive a partial credit for the billing period of 5/1 to 5/14/24.  Since you also charge a month in advance there are several credits that we are already missing.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey there, mmagee1947! How many credits in total are we talking? I can't make any promises, but I can take a look and see what I can do. In order to get started can you, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

--

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3lv0gXz

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 month ago

I’m still waiting for my credits for Bally Sports channels termination.  The abrupt ending at the beginning of the Tampa Bay Rays Season was a shock and so far I’ve seen no compensation.  Not to mention, when hockey season resumes.  Please advise what and when I can expect compensation for this major change in my service.   

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_iuzbt6! Credits for Bally sports are automatically applied, along with related messages, on bills for the month of:

• May: Issued between Tuesday, May 28, and Friday, June 7.
  • June: Issued between Thursday, June 27, and Friday, July 26.
  • July: On Monday, July 1, for bills issued between July 1 and Friday, July 26.

If the credit was applied for the month of June and applied between July 1 and July 26, the credit will be the July statement for both the months of June and July.

This credit should be on the May, June, or July bill. Is the credit not showing on the PDF statement for any of these bills?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here