U

Friday, July 26th, 2024 10:24 PM

Apple Watch sent to the wrong address.

My wife and I ordered an Apple Watch. They said it will ship in 1-2 days. After 3-4 days my wife decided to call and check on the status… apparently, Xfinity sent our Apple Watch to our old address that we have not lived at for over a year. When my wife called Xfinity, 1st they basically said sorry, and that she would have to purchase another watch. Of course this isn’t right and she spoke up about it. Then they suggested that we purchase another watch, and then file a claim to see if we can get credit for the 1st watch we purchased. I didn’t like that either, so I called. When I called, they said that we would have to file a claim through fedex. Why do I have to file a claim? This is unacceptable… Somehow my bill comes to the right address every month, and it’s never late… but we purchase a watch, Xfinity sends it to the wrong address, and instead of righting the wrong, we feel like they are giving us the run around.

Official Employee

• 

448 Messages

1 month ago

Good afternoon @user_9uyjzu. Filing a claim with FedEx is the correct process for this situation. Our mobile equipment shipments require a signature when delivered so it is best to file that claim as soon as you can. Once you do that, please let us know what they say would be the next steps for you. 

2 Messages

@XfinityRaf​ 

Once again, Xfinity messed up and are not owning up to their mistakes. We moved over a year ago, how did they make the mistake of sending the watch to the wrong address? Again, the bill NEVER go to the wrong address, it comes to the correct current address every month on time. This is the worst customer service. We will cancel this order and start looking for a better carrier for all of our services so that we may have a better experience. Again, this is not good customer service, and this is one of the worst experiences we have ever had.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Please accept my most sincere apology for the experience you have encountered @user_9uyjzu. As Xfinity Mobile service is a service outside your normal Xfinity bill, the Xfinity Mobile account may need to be updated. We do not mail Xfinity Mobile bills, so I would highly recommend contacting our Xfinity Mobile team to verify services. 

As the equipment was shipped to the incorrect address, the equipment should be returned and order automatically cancelled. This is to help prevent theft, fraud, and more. So a new order will most likely have to be placed after the address and account information has been verified. 

We certainly understand the frustration and want you to know we never intend to make our interactions frustrating. I would recommend contacting the Xfinity Mobile team at your next available convenience by calling 1(888) 936-4968 or live chat at https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile.

When reaching out, please be sure to have access to the Xfinity App in case they need you to provide any account information for the Xfinity account and Xfinity Mobile account.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here