rwheeler5's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

31 Messages

Monday, May 2nd, 2022 5:46 PM

Closed

All services up, down, up, down

All of my services having been going up and down for the past week and a half. What is going on here?  Can i get some assistance please?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

@rwheeler5. Thanks for reaching back out. There is currently work in the area to resolve some issues with an estimate of around 4:15 pm end time. I will follow up then and I recommend a technician come out as well to address separate issues. 

(edited)

Regular Visitor

• 

31 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you Ethan !  Always appreciate your help. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi! Looks like the issue is ongoing at this time and I will keep an eye on it. Thanks for your patience. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

31 Messages

Since this has been going on for the past week and a half how do i get this inconvenience taken care of?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Our local teams are working on it and the goal is always to get a permanent fix. Sometimes repairs can take a while if it is complex. I still recommend a technician visit after this current interruption is over to make sure all issues are taken care of on your premise. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

31 Messages

Okay. Will this be billable ?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

We are happy to adjust your bill for the issues recently and whatever happens going forward. Once it is resolved we can make that happen. 

Regular Visitor

• 

31 Messages

2 years ago

Okay. Thank you. Appreciate it Ethan. 

Official Employee

• 

455 Messages

@rwheeler5. It appears as though the service interruption has been resolved. Can you tell me if you are still experiencing issues? 

Regular Visitor

• 

31 Messages

No issues at this time. Thanks Ethan (Robert). 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

746 Messages

That is good to hear. If you need any assistance please feel free to reach out as we are here to help. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here