U

Thursday, July 25th, 2024 7:19 PM

Agent Chat Unavailable

I am unable to connect to live chat with an agent. Is this a known issue?

Official Employee

• 

519 Messages

1 month ago

@user_tcs257 I checked the boards and all is well. Are you trying to access Xfinity Live Chat, or Xfinity Mobile Live Chat? 

(edited)

3 Messages

Xfinity live chat, through a web browser on a laptop. Attempting to select "chat with an agent" does not connect me.

Official Employee

• 

519 Messages

@user_tcs257  Got it and thank you for the details. Okay its working for me in checking just now. Are you able to clear cookies and cache on that browser, and also ensure pop ups are enabled for the site? If that doesn't work, try requesting a live agent through the Assistant here https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/. It also has an app to install on a PC to try and secure the messaging further. Let us know which solution works asap.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Sorry, I have been using assistant this whole time. Is there another way of connecting with an agent to chat?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_tcs257 Absolutely, we are here to help as well. How can we help today?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here