U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, June 5th, 2023 3:52 PM

Closed

Advanced Security

My advanced security indicates it is off on the website.  When I try to turn it on, it keeps bouncing me right back to the page where it says it is turned off. I think it may be on as it has sent a message that it blocked suspicious activity. Any suggestions? 

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Typically, you would only get this message if the Advanced Security is enabled. Does it show as enabled using the Xfinity App?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

it keeps saying it is not enabled .  As soon as I try to turn itIt goes right back to the screen that says turn on advanced security.   

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a message, you must be signed in. Please click the envelope icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

I am having this same issue, I have been on the phone with for hours with at least six representatives and none have been able to help. The representative also was not able to put in a ticket to resolve this issue. I do not know how this is possible but it seems like there is no possible solution to this issue and its not being reported by any employee I have spoken to. All I want to do is enable advanced security and it just keeps refreshing and doing nothing. I have tried different phones, restarting the app, signing out, and my neighbors are not able to activate it either. How is this issue not noticed?

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

Sorry to hear that but we'd love to help. Can you private message us your full name and address?

3 Messages

When I try to Direct Message you, your name does not pop up in the messages. Why don't you try to message me and ill provide you with that information.

Official Employee

• 

3.9K Messages

Thanks for the DM, @user_c2cc84! We did see the DM come through and will be responding to you there shortly!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

11 months ago

I am having the same issue with advanced security.

3 Messages

@user_ea01c1​ I hope that someone helps you out with this, I have been able to get nowhere.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here