U

Thursday, August 22nd, 2024 8:50 PM

Address Not Showing up in Availability Search

Hi, I'm moving into a new construction home soon. My home has the xfinity at the road (green box with xfinity logo on it with cable ran underground to my house) but when I search for my address in the availability search it is not coming up. I do have a few neighbors addresses on the same street that pop up when I search and have spoken with them and they have Xfinity service. Is it possible to get my address added to the search?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hey @user_asc15z, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity sales flow process online. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you. With a new build house, the address may not have been added to the system yet. We can certainly look at it getting added so you can enjoy our suite of Xfinity products and services.

Can you send us a private message with some more details on your issue? 

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

3 Messages

Hi, thanks. i've just sent a direct message. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Thanks for taking the time to message us @user_asc15z. We show that you have already reached out and got a serviceability request submitted. We appreciate you choosing Xfinity and we hope your move goes smoothly. 

3 Messages

Is there a way to get more information regarding the serviceability request. I received notification that my address isn't servicable, however I have a comcast pedestal in my yard, as do all of the lots around me. My neighbors across the street and next to me also have comcast service. Is it possible to get someone out to the address to take a look?

Thanks

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here