Saturday, April 20th, 2024 4:15 AM

Closed

Adding device to existing now wifi pass

How do I add a second device to my existing Now hotspot wifi pass

Expert

• 

106.8K Messages

6 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

1 Message

So Far, It has been a tennis match...

Not my department, call this number...

Call that number, they refer me back to the first number

Call it again, thinking maybe I was not clear on what I am trying to do...

No, call this number....

It is a few hours everyday, just bounced around from person to person, nothing resolved

I need a gateway, one says, Ok hw do I get a gateway

Call the number, They say I do not need a gateway

Referred back to first number I called

They give another number

This is not rocket science! Not Brain surgery!

Why do they keep saying, call this number....

Only to be told I should call th other number I was already on!

No one wants to do their job and resolve anything.

It is simply like, "This sounds complicated: "call them" 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hi @user_swr0h3,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. Please accept my most sincere apology for the experience you have encountered. I apologize, but we do not assist with the Now WiFi Pass which solely runs off our Xfinity Hotspot network. Adding a second device should be as easy as connecting to the hotspot and signing in with the account you created during purchase. 

If you are experincing issues, I recommend locating the email receipt when you purchased the service and calling the Now WiFi Pass support team using the number provided. They are the dedicated team that supports that service. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, @user_vlzv4s. I hope you're having a great Saturday, so far. Any plan for this weekend? I appreciate you reaching out to us via Forums to figure out how to add a second device to your WiFi Pass.

Please visit this link and follow the steps on how to add another device to your WiFi pass https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/connecting-works-with-xfinity-home-device.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here