U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, December 22nd, 2021 9:44 PM

Closed

Adding basic tv to internet essentials .

Hello there,

i am trying all avenues to see if I can get someone to say it’s possible to get regular tv service to a house with internet essentials . I would really like to know I can have tv. Any help with that ? 

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

735 Messages

3 years ago

@user_48746d

Hey! This is an excellent question and I’m glad you posted this here through our Xfintiy community so others will be able to see the answer as well.

Yes! You can have TV services with internet Essentials and you keep the same plan for internet. However, they can’t be bundled together so you would need to add TV separately. We’re able to assist you with reviewing options and getting set up for adding this on. Would you like to send us a direct message to speak further about this?

Here's the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityDevinC thank you I DMd!

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

Hi, @user_48746d Thank you for reaching back out to us. Could you please confirm that you sent the DM to Xfinity Support and not our personal profile for forums? I am not seeing the DM on our end at the moment.  

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I was able to get TV! Very happy with it. Thank you guys at XFINITY for helping me.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here