[Edited: "Personal Information"] please cancel my cable

6 Messages

12 days ago

Please cancel cable for account [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_dda7c7 Thank you for reaching out to us on our Xfinity Forums. I don't want to see you go from Xfinity, but I understand that changes are needed, and I'm happy to help out with anything you need and cancel the service for us. Please send us a direct message with your name and service address. From there we will verify the account and make the needed changes. 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

9 days ago

I need equipment picked up

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Former employee

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

The best way to get the equipment picked up would be to reach out to UPS directly and schedule a pickup. You can reach them at, 1-800-PICK-UPS.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here