U

Friday, May 3rd, 2024 1:28 PM

About my bill

I am trying to make a payment arrangement on my bill 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 month ago

user_ru70kz Thank you for reaching out about setting up a payment arrangement on your account and working to be up-to-date with your billing.

If you need more time to pay your past due balance and are eligible for our flexible payment options:

1. Sign in to your Xfinity account.
  2. Click Chat for options to start chatting with Xfinity Assistant.
  3. Select Set up a payment arrangement in your chat.
  4. Choose a payment date for your arrangement when prompted.
    • If you’re adding a payment method later, continue to set up your payment arrangement with Xfinity Assistant by choosing a due date and clicking Submit.
    • You’ll see a confirmation with a reminder to add a payment method to your payment arrangement by the scheduled due date.

Payment Arrangement Policy: 

Eligible customers can extend the payment 21 extra days from when the payment arrangement is first set up, but not more than 15 days past soft disconnection. If you are already in soft disconnect, you can extend no more than 15 days from when you set up the payment arrangement.

A payment arrangement requires you to pay the full past due amount owed by the future date selected. 

Your service will be soft disconnected if you:

• Aren’t eligible for a payment arrangement.
  • Schedule a payment outside the eligible payment arrangement timeframe.
  • Schedule a payment for less than the full past due amount.

1 Message

1 month ago

Make a arrangement on my bill 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey user_kcp4lk, thanks for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. Did you try the above steps Xfinity Eva posted?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

24 days ago

I need to see my bill

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

user_ndjqy9, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. We understand how important it is to have access to your billing statement. You can access it online at xfinity.com/myaccount, or on the Xfinity app. If you need further assistance, please let us know. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here