U

Saturday, October 7th, 2023 5:54 PM

Closed

$830 off of iPhone promo code issue

Get better customer support (support that can actually help). Tried using a promo code for the best deal I have ever had but couldn't verify my temporary ID so it got cancelled. Called a bunch of numbers all of them saying they have limited access and can't do anything to help. Same thing with email/text/Reddit and even the STORE didn't help, nothing. The last bit was being directed to another number that was the first number I've already called. Horrible game of ring around the rosies. My promo code is used on that order that got cancelled and would like to get it back so I can actually "USE" it. Why [Edited: "Language"] do you verify after order is trying to process. Ask to verify before processing the order. 
Now I can't get that promo. [Edited: "Inflammatory"] All they did is give me numbers to call and I completed 1 whole round of the numbers given to me before they gave me a number that I started with. No help at all except letting me know they have "LIMITED" access and couldn't give the help needed. Since everyone refused to help, I'm thinking someone wanted my promo code for themselves. That's probably why they wouldn't reactivate my order with that promo code so I can get the deal. I didn't get to use the code to purchase the iPhone and now I'm bummed out on missing such a great deal for me soo "THANKS" alot. Will not recommend anything comcast or xfinity to anyone. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

I want the $830 off of iPhone promo code deal please

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

11 months ago

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved @user_vdmxbq . Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited on this platform. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Please reach out to our Xfinity Mobile team with the options below. 

Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

4 Messages

Already tried that number and they have limited access which didn’t help.  all the support is doing is throwing me around to different numbers and chats. I have already texted that one they referred me to verify team which didn’t help at all. Is there anyone with FULL access to help?

Official Employee

• 

739 Messages

I can definitely get a ticket opened to have one of our Xfinity Mobile experts reach out to assist you! Can I please start by getting your first and last name, full service address, the mobile number you are having issues with and the best contact phone number for our mobile expert to contact you by?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

How do I Direct message you?

Official Employee

• 

739 Messages

You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

4 Messages

I have sent the info. 

1 Message

9 months ago

The same thing happened to me exactly.

I placed an order for 5 iPhone 15 and 5 new lines.

I used the coupon Xfinity sent me.

I submitted the ID verification and the app accepted it then free minutes later my order was cancelled.

I spent 3 hours with a few incompetent Xfinity representatives and managed.

This is a bait and switch scam.

Horrific customer service

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_jwfx2z Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are very sorry to hear of the experience you are having and we will do our best to help you in any way we can. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address? Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

9 months ago

The same thing happened to me exactly today. I used the coupon Xfinity sent me. I couldn't get the id verified link and the agent insisted to cancel my order and reorder. And now the promo code shows it was used can't apply to new order. The order was not cancelled by me or due to expiration of the email. The phone order was placed on 12/2 and I am still within the 72 hours window. Had been tried to chat and phone agents. But couldn't help and trying to sell me the $500 off deal. Horrible customer service. Very disappointed!

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

@user_ola5zy I am so sorry to hear that. Could you please send us your full name and address in a direct message so I can look into the promotion?

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

Was not helpful and had horrible experiences with customer service. Lost trust in xfinity. Very disappointed. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here