U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Sep 25, 2021 6:45 PM

4k dvr box needed nothing but problems

I have using comcast since 1803. VERY unhappy with support the last 4-5 years.  Different information from everyone I talk to.  Tried on 9/11 to get xg1v4 (told that was what I needed) gave me an order to approve and I did.  Two weeks later and 3 more new orders still no new box. Was even sent xi6 WRONG Box.  Local store tells me 6 months before they will be available. Told I will be given a call be to make sure. NO one called back. This company needs to get it's support fixed. At least everyone say the same thing even if wrong.

Official Employee

• 

3K Messages

1 m ago

Hello @user_SWH! Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Xfinity Forums with your request for a 4k DVR.

As you noticed, they are in short supply at the moment but we may be able to get one shipped out to you. 

Please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can make sure that shipment gets set up correctly this time. 

To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon on the top right of this page, next to the bell. Make sure to send the message to our singular handle "Xfinity Support" and we will get back to you ASAP.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Is there anyway to talk by phone?

Official Employee

• 

195 Messages

Thanks for reaching out to Comcast here on our Community Forum.  ! I can totally help in any way you need today. We are Comcast's Corporate Digital Care Team and we work primarily through the social media platforms we are contacted on for the most accurate tracking and speedy service. I'd be happy to help here! Alternatively, you can schedule a call here: https://comca.st/3uepY6J or contact Customer Care directly at 1-800-XFINITY (934-6489). But why wait? I'm here now :) How can I help?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Well, I talked to yet another person (4th) and put in yet another order the 4th.

Told this one will come.  (Not sure how they know that this time)

And overtime wow told my one person that was NOT possible.

More confusion.

Worried now because if "hard" to get what if I have a problem with it.

Order yet ANOTHER one.

I am about done with this company.

If someone would have had the correct information it would have saved me many wasted hours.

Very sad.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Well well I just received a Xg1v4-A it only took 4 tries.

Now will it work and if I have trouble another 4 tries to get a replacement?

My support experience with this company very sad.

I hope others don't go through all my hassle.

Official Employee

• 

219 Messages

Thank you for all of your time, patience, and efforts while we worked to get you the correct equipment. We are glad to hear that you received the correct device. Should you need assistance with anything else in the future, please don't hesitate to make a new post here. Our entire community is available to you at all times to ensure you get the help you need.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here