U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 7th, 2022 11:24 AM

Closed

"You don't have access to this channel"

When entering the channel I wanted, I received an error message saying that I don't have access to this channel. I just watched this channel last night. Nothing has changed. The channel also shows up as an option on my X1 guide. What gives?

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @user_c32553. I definitely understand how something like this would be frustrating and confusing. With that said, it would be my pleasure to review your account and current channel lineup in order to see if we can find what is causing this issue. Please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address so that I can assist you further. 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

2 years ago

I am also having this issue.  Suddenly all week there has been one issue after another.  Scheduled recordings NOT showing up, unable to record even at 60% full and now “you don’t have access to this channel”.  But only on my set top box.  No problems with streaming app.  And before you ask yes I did a system restart by pulling the power plug to the box, waiting 2-3 minutes.  How do I get a signal refresh?  Use to be able to do it thru the app.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here