stdagos's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, May 16th, 2024 2:31 PM

Yanking MASN from the Popular TV Plan

I traveled to our vacation home for the first time in six weeks and turned on MASN to catch the second half of the Nats' Tuesday double header.  I got an ugly surprise and learned that Xfinity has removed MASN from the plan I selected specifically to have MASN as I spend most of the summer at the beach.  If I want to get Nats (and Orioles) games, I'll have to upgrade my plan at $50/month.  That's not happening.  I pay Xfinity $570 a month between my two homes for TV and Internet.  It's looking like you've given me a reason to save $195 of that by cancelling service at the beach. 

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

4 months ago

Hello @stdagos! Thank you for taking the time to reach out on Forums! I apologize that you've recently lost access to one of your preferred channels at your beach house, and I'd like to see if there are any promotional packages available that may help save money while giving you access to the channels you desire! Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 months ago

@stdagos Thanks again for reaching out for assistance with your channel lineup and I hope you get to enjoy many of your Nats' Baseball games on MASN. Please let us know if you need anything else down the road. Have a great week. 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityChristy​ Thank you for your help today.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here