U

Saturday, May 4th, 2024 1:53 AM

Closed

Xumo local live stations

I just hooked my Xumo box and no live local channels like I had previously with Xfinity Stream???  No local stations at all?

Official Employee

• 

734 Messages

5 months ago

user_mfjacx What channel were you trying to stream?

3 Messages

Local stations on the Xfinity Stream app

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_mfjacx  I'm sorry to share this, but live broadcast channels like NBC, CBS, ABC and Fox are not available with the Xumo box. You would have to subscribe to our regular Xfinity TV services. Did you have a different plan before setting up the Xumo box?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Yes, I had a plan that included Xfinity Stream with local channels.  The issue has been resolved, in that the agent told me wrong information when I was making the decision to change to Xumo.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_mfjacx Thank you for letting us know it was resolved. I'm sorry that you were provided the wrong information with the new service. If there's anything that you may need in the future account, service or product related please create a post, and we will make sure that you have all the details so that you can make the best choice!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here