kp1555's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Monday, June 3rd, 2024 11:44 PM

XRE-03136 - Sorry, we're having trouble connecting - Xfinity

Got this error this morning on MeTV Channel 184 Oakland bay area. All other stations are fine; according to Google "This error is commonly a temporary signal issue or interference outside of the home, and it usually resolves itself within an hour or less. It's been around 5 hours. 

1 Message

3 months ago

Happening to me too, one of the best channels

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@user_0mnvz5​ Still happening and now H&I 698 started yesterday evening... Xfinity has reset my box 2x and now they have me setup for an appointment - don't know why if this is an issue outside the home.

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Finally - both stations are back - definayely something on Xfinity's end...

Official Employee

• 

880 Messages

@user_0mnvz5 Hello! I see others are reporting that the channels have come back. Is it working now for you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 months ago

Hello kp1555, those on-screen error codes can get annoying, so I'm sorry you were dealing with that. I'm happy to see you mentioned the error code is gone now. Are you seeing any other networks being impacted?

1 Message

2 months ago

Why am I getting message that "we are having trouble connecting to this channel XRE 03136 " when I try to watch metv, my favorite channel??

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

I am getting the same message right now. No MeTV, or MeTV+, or H &I network in the Bay Area Xfinity. 

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Same problem in Seattle. Is it a Crowdstrike issue too?

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

@user_pz3nho Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums! Are you still receiving that error? This link helps to explain the XRE-03136 error.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

@FreddieFleet Thank you for reaching out to our forum so we can make sure you're able to view your favorite channels uninterrupted! Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here