paulmcd1232's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 16th, 2023 9:26 PM

Closed

XRE-03059

I receive XRE-03059 error trying to watch the following channels: 1403 USA, TBS 1434, TNT 1404. These are all channels that are part of package I pay for, but they go out for weeks at a time, come back for a few days, and then stop working again. Can anyone help? I called customer support, but it is not fixed.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

11 months ago

@paulmcd1232 Thank you so much for reaching out for help with you receiving this XRE-03059 error on some of your channels. This error is sometimes a frequency issue and I would be more than happy to take a closer look for. If you are still encountering this error when you have some time please send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here