U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, June 3rd, 2022 6:42 AM

Closed

Xfinity TV menu pictures not displaying

I have Xfinity boxes connected to three TVs in my house. They all have VERY frequent issues where the menu won’t display the pictures associated with apps, movies, shows, etc. While most of the time the apps work and this issue is purely cosmetic, it’s become an annoyance that I’m growing tired of. For the cost to subscribe to Xfinity, I expect the product to work. I’ve tired the reset, unplug and restart and it seems that it’s only a temporary fix because within a day it’s back to no pictures. Xfinity, please correct this issue. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, there @user_8a788d thank you so much for reaching out for help with your TV boxes not loading the menu Icons. This does sound frustrating especially if you are trying to access those apps you can not see! 

If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here