Anon1375032's profile

Contributor

• 

73 Messages

Sunday, October 1st, 2023 6:58 PM

Closed

Xfinity search function to include MAX

I recall seeing the option to include MAX in the Xfinity search function, and at the time, I decided not to do it.

Is it possible to include MAX now?  How would I do this?

Thanks for any help on this topic.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there @Anon1375032 ! You should be able to still subscribe to MAX from within the interface by downloading and opening the app. It will ask you to create an account which you would do right there. If you are unable to do that, no worries. I can do it for you on my end! Just let me know if you need assistance getting that ordered. 

Contributor

• 

73 Messages

I am not sure if you understand my question.  I have the Max App and use it all the time.  I can search in Max.

I thought there was an option to perform an xfinity search which could include Max similar to to the current xfinity search function which includes Netflix and Amazon, for example.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

I definitely love the idea! Customer feedback is how most innovation is created so I have no issue passing that along and seeing where it goes. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Oh okay, thank you for clarifying, I apologize I did not understand at first! I am not seeing any documentation on my end that says that is possible but it doesn't mean it is not. Did you sign up for Max on their website or through us? If on the website, you would want to sign in with us on the primary user and that may work. Let me know if that helps!

Contributor

• 

73 Messages

We do get Max with our Xfinity plan.  I just checked.  Oh, well, it is a good idea.  Why Netflix and Amazon searching are synced with the Xfinity search and not Max is silly.  It should be pushed up to the suggestion level, right?

Contributor

• 

73 Messages

I also contacted Max to propose this feature.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here