U

Visitor

• 

30 Messages

Fri, Sep 23, 2022 8:57 AM

Xfinity recorded only one part of crossover event TV program

Last night the Law & Order series had a 3-part crossover event.

I scheduled part-1 (Law & Order: Organized Crime) to record as a one time program at 7:00pm.
I scheduled part-2  (Law & Order: SVU) to record as a one time program at  8:00pm.
Part -3 (Law & Order) is set to record all new episodes. It should have recorded at 9:00pm.

Only Part -1 got recorded.

Why did Xfinity delete the other 2 scheduled recordings? Especially part-3 which is set to record all new episodes, and it does show up to record next week. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 d ago

Same thing happed to us

Frequent Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 d ago

The same thing happened to us.   Only part 1 recorded.

Lanka

Contributor

• 

80 Messages

1 d ago

I had planned to watch these On Demand today. But only SVU was available there. What happened to the other two parts? NBC usually has these programs available. This needs to be fixed right away! Thank you.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 d ago

Same here! And the audio on my Part 1 recording also cut off for 5 minutes towards the beginning of the episode...I was able to at least watch Part 2 on demand, but now when I go to Part 3 under the original law and Order series, it says it's only available to buy???  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 d ago

I have the same problem. Only the first episode taped.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 d ago

Same here. Only Part 1 taped. Really Xfinity? A crossover event and you leave everyone hanging. This needs to be fixed now.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 d ago

Same thing happened to me!  I actually have set recordings for all new episodes on all 3 series. L&O, SVU, and Organized Crime.... But somehow it only recorded Part 1 at 8pm and says it's Organized Crime.  Did not record the other 2 parts!

So annoyed that now I have to watch on demand and have to watch some commercials that I can't fast-forward through... Ugh

Visitor

• 

1 Message

21 h ago

I’m 100% sure this was deliberate by Comcast-Xfinity to drive traffic to Peacock. I had all 3 shows scheduled, then put svu to record again after it didn’t start recording and mothership too. Nothing recorded except Crime.

kjakubowsk

Contributor

• 

141 Messages

21 h ago

Same thing happened here.  Only the first part recorded.  They're all scheduled to record next week as they should but Xfinity dropped the ball this week.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here